The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Public Works Intern September 19, 2023GIS Public Works Intern - City of Lynnwood, Lynnwood, WA, United States posted on 2023-09-19
- Full Stack Developer / Architect September 19, 2023Full Stack Developer / Architect - Frontier GeoTek, Denver CO posted on 2023-09-19
- Lecturer of Geographic Information Science September 18, 2023Lecturer of Geographic Information Science - University of Maine at Machias, Machias, ME posted on 2023-09-18
- IT Manager (GIS) September 18, 2023IT Manager (GIS) - Austin Water - City of Austin, Austin, TX posted on 2023-09-18
- Party Chief Surveyor / GIS Analyst September 18, 2023Party Chief Surveyor / GIS Analyst - Kyra Solutions. Inc, Tallahassee, FL posted on 2023-09-18