The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Specialist March 28, 2023GIS Specialist - City of Healdsburg, Healdsburg, CA posted on 2023-03-28
- GIS Specialist-RPU March 28, 2023GIS Specialist-RPU - City of Rochester, MN, Rochester, MN USA posted on 2023-03-28
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Operations Manager - (SLC, UT or Portland, OR) - #110105 March 28, 2023Geographic Information System (GIS) Operations Manager - (SLC, UT or Portland, OR) - #110105 - PacifiCorp, Salt Lake City, Utah or Portland, Oregon posted on 2023-03-28
- ENGINEERING GIS TECHNICIAN March 27, 2023ENGINEERING GIS TECHNICIAN - City of Burlington, Burlington, NC posted on 2023-03-27
- GIS Analyst March 25, 2023GIS Analyst - InterDev, Stonecrest, GA posted on 2023-03-24