The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- UX Designer April 13, 2021UX Designer - Tepa Companies, St. Louis, Missouri posted on 2021-04-13
- GIS Engineer April 13, 2021GIS Engineer - The Cole Technology Solutions Group, Washington DC Metro Area; St. Louis, MO; Other posted on 2021-04-13
- GIS Analyst (Limited - Term) April 12, 2021GIS Analyst (Limited - Term) - The Children’s Environmental Health Initiative (CEHI) at the University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN posted on 2021-04-12
- Field Data Collector April 10, 2021Field Data Collector - Sanborn Map Company, Inc, Nationwide posted on 2021-04-10
- GIS Supervisor April 10, 2021GIS Supervisor - Sanborn Map Company, Inc, Colorado Springs, CO posted on 2021-04-10