The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Spatial Analyst (PURA I/II) July 24, 2021Spatial Analyst (PURA I/II) - California Public Utilities Commission, San Francisco, CA USA posted on 2021-07-23
- GIS Analyst July 23, 2021GIS Analyst - Middle Georgia Regional Commission, Macon, GA posted on 2021-07-23
- GIS Analyst / Programmer July 22, 2021GIS Analyst / Programmer - Mason, Bruce & Girard, San Ramon, CA USA posted on 2021-07-22
- GIS Analyst July 22, 2021GIS Analyst - City of Woodstock, Woodstock, GA USA posted on 2021-07-22
- Geospatial Solutions Specialist July 22, 2021Geospatial Solutions Specialist - Energy & Environmental Research Center (EERC), Grand Forks, ND USA posted on 2021-07-22