The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Electric Asset Data GIS Analyst (Maps and Records) October 21, 2021Electric Asset Data GIS Analyst (Maps and Records) - Planet Forward, Waltham, MA Or Syracuse, NY posted on 2021-10-21
- GIS Management Technician October 21, 2021GIS Management Technician - Kosciusko County Surveyor's Office, Warsaw, IN USA posted on 2021-10-21
- Conservation Data Scientist - 21069 October 21, 2021Conservation Data Scientist - 21069 - WWF Washington, DC, Washington, Dist. Columbia, United States, 20037 posted on 2021-10-20
- Geospatial Product Owner October 21, 2021Geospatial Product Owner - AIR Worldwide, Boston, MA posted on 2021-10-20
- GIS Specialist October 20, 2021GIS Specialist - RadGov, Raleigh, NC posted on 2021-10-20