The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Project Analyst (Data Analyst IV) July 1, 2022GIS Project Analyst (Data Analyst IV) - Johnson County, KS - AIMS, Olathe, KS USA posted on 2022-07-01
- Land Records Technician II - GIS Department July 1, 2022Land Records Technician II - GIS Department - Clark County, Vancouver, WA posted on 2022-07-01
- Technology Solutions Forester (West) July 1, 2022Technology Solutions Forester (West) - Resource Management Service, LLC, MS, LA, AR, TX, OK posted on 2022-07-01
- Technology Solutions Forester (East) July 1, 2022Technology Solutions Forester (East) - Resource Management Service, LLC, AL, FL, SC, NC posted on 2022-07-01
- GIS ANalyst July 1, 2022GIS ANalyst - City of Columbia, MO, Columbia, MO USA posted on 2022-07-01