The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Tech May 25, 2023GIS Tech - FL Natural Areas Inventory (FL State University), Tallahassee, FL posted on 2023-05-25
- Temporary GIS Technician May 25, 2023Temporary GIS Technician - Hood River Electric Coop, Hood River, OR posted on 2023-05-25
- GIS Specialist May 25, 2023GIS Specialist - Surry County, Dobson, NC USA posted on 2023-05-25
- GIS/Remote Sensing Analyst May 25, 2023GIS/Remote Sensing Analyst - Ducks Unlimited Inc., Bismarck, ND; Fort Collins, CO; Grand Island, NE posted on 2023-05-25
- GIS Analyst May 25, 2023GIS Analyst - geocgi, LLC, Multiple Locations posted on 2023-05-24