The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- Geospatial Analyst II / Urban Planner May 25, 2022Geospatial Analyst II / Urban Planner - Texas A&M AgriLife Extension - Texas Community Watershed Partners, Houston (Clear Lake), TX USA posted on 2022-05-25
- GIS Software Engineer (I, II, III) May 25, 2022GIS Software Engineer (I, II, III) - 3-GIS, LLC, Remote posted on 2022-05-25
- GIS Mapping Specialist May 24, 2022GIS Mapping Specialist - Pandell Technology Corp, Houston, TX USA posted on 2022-05-24
- GIS Cadastral Mapper May 24, 2022GIS Cadastral Mapper - Brevard County Property Appraiser's Office, Titusville, FL posted on 2022-05-24
- GIS Tech May 23, 2022GIS Tech - D&W Consulting, Irvine, CA posted on 2022-05-23