The GeoSpatial Data Act establishes a clear vision, assigns responsibility, provides authority and ensures oversight by Congress of federal geospatial activities. These improvements will help ensure that the United States is able to build and sustain a robust national spatial data infrastructure (NSDI). Support of this legislation is a critical step toward building more resilient communities by ensuring they will have access to the consistent high-quality data they need.
- GIS Intern (Paid - 2 openings) September 18, 2021GIS Intern (Paid - 2 openings) - Ducks Unlimited, Inc., Rancho Cordova (Sacramento area), CA USA posted on 2021-09-17
- GIS Tools Team Lead September 17, 2021GIS Tools Team Lead - Weyerhaeuser, Seattle, WA; Springfield, OR; Columbia Falls, MT; Hot Springs, AR; Atlanta, GA; Madison, GA posted on 2021-09-17
- Geospatial Developer September 17, 2021Geospatial Developer - Weyerhaeuser, Seattle, WA; Springfield, OR; Columbia Falls, MT; Hot Springs, AR; Atlanta, GA; Madison, GA posted on 2021-09-17
- GISc Director September 17, 2021GISc Director - Trout Unlimited, Boise, ID USA or remote posted on 2021-09-17
- Entry-Level GIS Technician – Part-Time September 17, 2021Entry-Level GIS Technician – Part-Time - Theorem Geo, Charlotte, NC posted on 2021-09-17